By now, you should know the drill. Here’s the 20 from Clayathon….
1. Got ducks?
2. Made a pixelated retro blend cane
3. Experimented with baked eggs
4. Learned to shrink it
5. Learned to grow it
6. Toasted our toes in front of the fireplace
7. “chloroformed” myself (with lavender oil)
8. Made a bowl of wasabi peas
9. Got a groovy skull-on-a-stick & a Day of the Dead corkscrew
10. Made someone almost whale trick Canton
11. Ate yummy Thai lunch
12. Worked out some new carving patterns
13. “Those are interesting black olives”
14. Had hot cocoa w/marshmallow vodka….in the hotel lobby
15. Won a fabulous pair of earrings
16. Played with the Pantone color of the year
17. Made some bracelet sets
18. Tried the chipotle-pineapple syrup
19. Did not drive up the walking path
20. Got my hair did
As always, we had a blast. We always laugh a tremedous amount. The guest artist was beyond lovely, in every possible way. The hotel that the event was in was very nice….as was our nearby suite. I was even almost productive. (Pics to follow.) Thanks again to the Jersey folks for putting it all together! See you there next year!
Edited to Add: And no, we did not encounter the Jersey Devil. He doesn’t live there.