Just got to spend a lovely & festive holiday weekend in NYC….here’s some of what happened:
1. Drank “beyond comprehension”
2. Cheated Death (not really….we paid our tab)
3. Ate bacon-maple butter cream macarons
4. They say the neon lights are bright….
5. Rejected six sigma wine
6. The new black: fennel stem sweet pickles
7. Negotiated a good deal on a pedicab
8. Bought skull beads
9. Ate dirt candy
10. Walked 10 miles in 1 day (literally)
11. Momofuku to you, too.
12. Decided that Macy’s Christmas windows are creepy
13. Waited in line at Laduree
14. Brunched at Mesa Grill
15. Enjoyed the ricotta/honey/fig/black pepper tartine @ le Pain Quotidien
16. Shopped the Christmas market at Union Square
17. Admired the dancing boys
18. Ate a chocolate-rosemary marshmallow
19. Tried crack
20. Saw thousands of Santas
Pics to follow….